Kristin Cavallari’s Legs And Booty Are *So* Toned In This Cheeky Bikini Pic

Kristin Cavallari’s Legs And Booty Are *So* Toned In This Cheeky Bikini Pic

Kristin Cavallari just dropped a new photo on Instagram that’s pretty strong.

In the photo, the actress showed off her super toned legs and booty in a cheeky white bikini bottom and a crop top.

Kristin generally wakes up very early to fit in her workouts.

Everyone already knows that Kristin Cavallari has been focusing on her strength training lately (she can deadlift 185 pounds!), but the reality star might also be able to run The Hills on her own two feet strong. And the proof is in her latest Instagram post.

The 36-year-old shared a photo from Venice Beach, CA, where she’s wearing a warm, winter-white ensemble: bikini bottoms and a cropped top. The star has worked to strengthen her body and it certainly shows.

“Leaving it all behind me,” the reality star wrote in the caption. Kristin’s legs and booty were super sculpted in the photo, and her fans jumped at it in the comments. “The knight? More like CALVES-alleri, am I right?” wrote a fan. And fellow reality star Melissa Gorga of RHONJ wrote: “Here it is! 🔥🔥.” Others asked Kristin about her workout routine.

Fortunately for her fans, Kristin is very open about her health routines. In 2020, she told Glamor that she never skips butt day, calling it her “biggest challenge.” Alum Hills is known for taking her time in the gym seriously. Most days, she will wake up before 5:30am to get a workout! And while Kristin lifts with a trainer three times a week, she also enjoys a solo workout using a VersaClimber.

As the author of the upcoming book Truly Simple and several other cookbooks, Kristin promotes a healthy diet and uses many different ingredients. It also does not adhere to specific dietary rules. Instead, Kristin monitors her ingredients using the 80/20 rule, meaning 80 percent of the time she sticks to organic and raw foods, and the other 20 percent, she eats whatever sounds good to him.

The story continues

Kristin has listed everything from glazed donuts to buckwheat noodles, green drinks, and her homemade healthy ranch (as WH once told her, she’s a spice person) as her favorite foods. She tries to stick to organic or fresh foods — including eggs from her own chicken coop — and non-dairy milk. Still, Kristin never cuts anything off completely. It’s all about balance!

For anyone looking for some fitness inspo for the New Year, Kristin’s IG is a great place to go. And, as another commenter puts it in her latest post, she’s total #goals.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *